BMW X6 Reviews
Are you in the market for an athletic, stylish SAC (Sport Activity Coupe®)? Then look no further than the BMW X6. This versatile SAC is sure to enhance your Albany, Leesburg, and Tifton, GA, drives thanks to its various features.
To help you learn more, we at BMW of Albany have created a collection of BMW X6 reviews. Let’s get started!
BMW X6 Performance Capabilities
Whether you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned BMW X6, you’re in for a hair-raising treat. That’s because this SAC is powered by an engine that’s meant to produce thrills.
A 3.0L BMW M TwinPower Turbo engine is the heart of this model, churning out an impressive 335 horsepower and 331 lb-ft of torque. Not enough oomph for you? Two additional configurations are available, offering a maximum horsepower of 600.
On top of this power, you can travel confidently on all types of terrain thanks to the standard xDrive all-wheel drive capabilities. With this, your vehicle can boost traction when needed, helping you stay on track.
BMW X6 Interior
Being a luxury SAC, you can rest assured your vehicle’s cabin is full of premium standard amenities that’ll enhance your commute. From 3-stage heated front seats to multi-color ambient lighting, the cabin of the BMW X6 was designed to help you feel like a VIP each time you get behind the wheel.
BMW X6 Interior Features:
- Vernasca leather upholstery
- Fineline Stripe Brown High Gloss Wood trim
- Panoramic moonroof
- Multi-zone climate control
You can also opt for the available luxury seating package—which adds front ventilated and massaging seats—to help you feel totally relaxed each time you get behind the wheel.
BMW X6 Trim Levels Make Customization Easy
The BMW X6 is offered in three different trim levels: BMW X6 xDrive40i, BMW X6 M50i, and the BMW X6 M. Each trim level offers something unique. This way, you can better customize your vehicle to match your specific needs.
Unsure which of these three options is right for your commute? Here’s a quick overview of the features offered with each trim…
- Choose the BMW X6 xDrive40i for a list of standard amenities. There’s nothing simplistic about this base trim. Equipped with advanced Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ technology, plenty of comfort features, and driver-assist features galore, the X6 xDrive40i proves good things come in all packages.
- Choose the BMW X6 M50i for extra technology. Technophiles are sure to love the added features with the BMW X6 M50i. Stream your favorite songs without using all your data thanks to the Wi-Fi Hotspot feature. Once you choose the playlist that matches your mood, everyone will have crystal-clear access to audio with the 16-speaker Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System.
- Choose the BMW X6 M for ultimate thrills. Powered with a 4.4L BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 engine, this engine makes it possible to travel with up to 600 horsepower. With that power, you can travel from 0-60 MPH in as little as 3.8 seconds.
No matter what you’re looking for, there’s a BMW X6 trim level that matches your needs.
Read Our BMW X6 Reviews Today
Want to learn more about the various features offered with the BMW X6? Then don’t wait to read through our collection of reviews. To get started, click any of the links on this page. Then, visit us at BMW of Albany to get an up-close look. Afterward, you’ll have the chance to take the X6 for a test drive near Albany, Leesburg, and Tifton, Georgia.
Read through our BMW X6 reviews today!